Segmento is an automated system for online marketing.
Integration with the Segmento partner allows you to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising: collect data on the number of impressions, clicks and campaign costs, evaluate the traffic quality.
To track stats on users brought in by Segmento, use tracking links created in MyTracker:
- Create a campaign in the MyTracker interface, in which select Segmento as the Partner.
- Add a tracking link to your application.
- Share the tracking link with your partner.
You can copy Click
or Impression URL from the tracking link view page and either send it to your Segmento manager or paste it into your ad by yourself.
Now, launch a Segmento campaign and track new users in MyTracker reports.
To collect data on clicks from partner, impressions, and campaign costs, connect your MyTracker account to your Segmento account:
Data collection is possible only for those campaigns that use tracking links from MyTracker
- In MyTracker, open the integration page with Segmento.
- Select the MyTracker account to integrate with a partner.
- On the Connected accounts tab, enter your email and password from the Segmento advertising account.
- Click Link Segmento account.
After a while, the Segmento account with the sync status will be displayed on the integration page.
Account stats will be displayed within 24 hours.
After successful integration, MyTracker will collect data on your active Segmento campaigns: impressions, clicks from partner, and campaign costs.
To check the Segmento advertising stats:
- In the Report Builder, in the Partners filter, select Segmento.
- Add the Campaign dimension and select the Impressions, Campaign cost, and Clicks from Partner selectors to see the results of advertising campaigns.
- Additionally, you can add sections by traffic sources:
- SubID Network (Client name);
- SubID Campaign (Campaign name);
- SubID Ad Set (Subсampaign name).
- Click Calculate.
If you see no Segmento stats in MyTracker reports:
- Make sure the MyTracker SDK is built into the app.
- Make sure that there is a successfully connected account on the integration page with Segmento (highlighted in green).
- Make sure that the partner's advertising campaign is running and there are clicks on it in the Segmento interface.
Was this article helpful?