Where to start
To implement MyTracker and gather the first product data,
follow the steps below.
≈ 3 min
Add an application
- Add your application to MyTracker using the wizard.
- Copy an SDK key or a web counter code from the page of the added application and give it to your developer to install the SDK.
≈ 10 min
Integrate the SDK
For Web platforms, simply install the counter code, and MyTracker will start gathering data.
For mobile platforms:
- Connect the MyTracker library for iOS, Android, Unity, Flutter, Web.
- Set the required permissions for Android, Unity Android, Flutter Android.
- Turn on in-app purchase tracking for Android.
- Configure the tracking system (local buffering period, data collection server, etc.) for iOS, Android, Unity, Flutter.
- Initialize the MyTracker SDK for iOS, Android, Unity, Flutter.
Your development team can already test the SDK.
Once you publish the changes in the app store, the SDK will start tracking real data.
Before you publish the app and run ad campaigns,
please take the checklist
- build analytical reports on a wide range of metrics and data types
- invite colleagues to share MyTracker
- create an ad campaign and specify a pricing model for calculating the campaign cost, ROI, etc.
- add a tracking link to control user acquisition
block fraudster attacks and pay only for real traffic
- use deep links to improve user experience and conversion
- add external partners and review cooperation results
- control revenue from in-app payments, subscriptions, ad monetization, and custom revenue
- predict LTV for all revenue streams
- use API to upload stats or explore data in your analytical system
- use the Python library to upload stats in a few code lines
- work together with your development team to control tracking:
- add custom app events: levelling up, adding to cart, etc. for iOS, Android, Unity, Flutter, Web
- do not stop at devices, track users of iOS, Android,
Unity, Flutter, Web platforms
If you have any questions, please contact our support team
in any convenient way.
Was this article helpful?