Buzzoola is a native advertising platform that offers flexible ad targeting and access to premium ad placement sites.
Integration with the Buzzoola partner allows you to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising: collect data on the number of impressions, clicks and campaign costs, evaluate the traffic quality.
To track stats on users brought in by Buzzoola, use tracking links created in MyTracker:
- Create a campaign in the MyTracker interface, in which select Buzzoola as the Partner.
- Add a tracking link to your application.
- Share the tracking link with your partner. You can copy Click or Impression URL from the tracking link view page and either send it to your Buzzoola manager or paste it into your ad by yourself.
Now, launch a Buzzoola campaign and track new users in MyTracker reports.
To collect data on clicks from partner, impressions, and campaign costs, connect your MyTracker account to your Buzzoola account:
Data collection is possible only for those campaigns that use tracking links from MyTracker
- In MyTracker, open the integration page with Buzzoola.
- Select the MyTracker account to integrate with a partner.
- On the Connected accounts tab, enter your email and password from the Buzzoola advertising account.
- Click Link Buzzoola account.
After a while, the Buzzoola account with the sync status will be displayed on the integration page.
Account stats will be displayed within 24 hours.
After successful integration, MyTracker will collect data on your active Buzzoola campaigns: impressions, clicks from partner, and campaign costs.
To check the Buzzoola advertising stats:
- In the Report Builder, in the Partners filter, select Buzzoola.
- Add the Campaign dimension and select the Impressions, Campaign cost, and Clicks from Partner selectors to see the results of advertising campaigns.
- Additionally, you can add sections by traffic sources:
- SubID Campaign (campaign ID);
- SubID Creative (creative ID);
- SubID Ad Set (line item ID).
- Click Calculate.
If you see no Buzzoola stats in MyTracker reports:
- Make sure the MyTracker SDK is built into the app.
- Make sure that there is a successfully connected account on the integration page with Buzzoola (highlighted in green).
- Make sure that the partner's advertising campaign is running and there are clicks on it in the Buzzoola interface.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Why did this article not help?